Friday, September 12, 2008

I know everyone else already knows this stuff, so back off!

I recently bought my first couple of iPhone apps. That's right, PAID
MONEY. I bought Guitar Toolkit and the SpeakEasy voice recorder. It's
amazing that there are multiple competing apps that do these things! I
expect these little apps will come in very handy with the songwriting
and the guitar practice. The latter really suffered this week, what
with Symphony Chorale, RCB and [band redacted] practice every night.
But not tonight! Must. Practice. Guitar.

I also downloaded the Remote app to control iTunes on my laptop. That
should be a very sweet app, and it's free!

Now if they will just develop an app that allows you to use the iPhone
as a video camera without having to unlock the phone, my taste for
apps will be satiated. For now. Until someone informs me of another
function my significant other is capable of (since my iPhone is the
closest thing I've got to an SO at the moment).

No comments: