Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stuff I See

Yesterday I had to go to REI during lunch to get a replacement bolt
for my bike cage. I of course stopped by Vivace when I was done, where
Zach the barista thanked me for brightening the store or something
like that. He's a very sweet guy, the sort of Seattle guy whose sexual
orientation is a mystery to all until/unless he chooses to reveal. He
hasn't, at least to me. But I digress. I and my nonfat iced latte
walked back to the office by way of this mural. I've probably passed
it a dozen times without really noticing it. It's nice.

Went to see "9 to 5" at the ReBar last night, where Rebecca Davis and
Scott Shoemaker stole the show.

3 comments:

Jimbo said...

Hey Will,

Thanks for visiting Little Jimmy Travels. Now you've shown me a new blog to read.

Pardon this question, but I'm trying to figure out if we've met.

Keep on writin and ridin and stuff. I still haven't tried the Kobe beef. Gotta do that.

Peace,

--Jimbo

cadabeso said...

Yep - we were both DJs @ KNMS back in the day. My shift often followed or proceeded yours.

Will

Jimbo said...

That's it! Cool. Thanks for reminding me. Glad to see all the cool people are biking ....