Saturday, April 19, 2008

Georgetown Super 8

Tonight was the third(?) annual Georgetown Super 8 Film Fest. I think
around 500 people showed up; an overflow crowd.

The flicks were very hit or miss, as one would expect. Too many
cameras jerkily moving through the neighborhood for no particular
reason. But the interview with the veteran whom everyone knows as that
old guy who takes a walk every day was touching.

I skipped out at intermission to grab a Manny's and a Gringa at Smarty
Pants. Some loud, rather drunken party was going on there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.